Are available to all eligible patients. Text messages are sent to those patients when clinics are available to book appointments. The flu season is usually between September and January each year.
By appointment only on Monday between 13:00 - 16:00 when invitation is received from child Health contact the surgery on 0161231499 choosing option 3
Clinics by arrangement with doctor or nurse
- Ante-natal booking
- Diabetic Annual Check
- Coil Fitting & Contraceptive Implants
Other Services - by appointment with a practice nurse
- Blood pressure checks - (we recommend every 5 years over the age of 30).
- Vascular/Heart Disease risk testing (from 40-74 years of age).
- Contraception (including emergency contraception)
- Asthma checks
- Ear syringe
- Blood tests
- Smear tests
- Stop smoking
Ask At reception About
- Chiropody - (to fill in an application form)
- Travel advice - (to complete questionnaire for the nurse)
- Citizens Advice Bureau