This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

baby_examinationBaby Immunisations

No appointment needed - Monday 13:00 - 16:00

Clinics by arrangement with doctor or nurse

  • Ante-natal booking
  • Diabetic Annual Check
  • Coil Fitting & Contraceptive Implants

Other Services - by appointment with a practice nurse

  • Blood pressure checks - (we recommend every 5 years over the age of 30).
  • Vascular/Heart Disease risk testing (from 40-74 years of age).
  • Contraception (including emergency contraception)
  • scope_apple_heartAsthma checks
  • Ear syringe
  • Blood tests
  • Immunisations
  • Smear tests
  • Stop smoking

Ask At reception About

  • Chiropody - (to fill in an application form)
  • Travel advice - (to complete questionnaire for the nurse)
  • Pregnancy tests - (first specimen of the morning)
  • Citizens Advice Bureau
Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website